JOIN OUR TEAM
RADIO AND DIGITAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Hall Communications WCTK Cat Country 98.1FM & WNBH Big 101.3FM seeks an ambitious individual to join our team as an Account Executive. Submission of both a cover letter and resume are required for employment consideration.
In this role you will identify and develop new business opportunities; maintain and grow existing clients; offer solutions to help clients achieve their business goals; close business; meet sales targets; and meet with prospective clients.
The ideal candidate will be sales savvy goal-oriented, multi-tasker who likes to outperform expectations. Success in this role will require a self-disciplined, organized individual.
- Identify and generate new business.
- Service and grow existing client relationships.
- Create effective radio and digital marketing campaigns.
- Generate revenue to meet established sales targets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Effective sales presentation skills.
- Independent; self-motivated; self-accountable
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
- Sales experience
- Cover letters and resumes should be sent to the attention of Tom Wall, Vice President and General Manager at: [email protected]
CAT COUNTRY PROMOTIONAL CREW
Hall Communications is hiring part-time Promotions Assistants for our cluster of radio stations. Promotions Assistants are responsible for representing the radio station in a Public Relations capacity at community events, including festivals, concerts, charity functions, business expos and more, plus at live broadcasts. Successful candidates will be able to lift at least 50 pounds, have a clean driving record, be at least 21 years of age and have a strong work ethic. These positions are entry-level. A flexible schedule, including availability on Saturdays, is preferred. There is no guaranteed number of work hours each month. All work assignments are based on the number of events booked on the promotions calendar. These positions are perfect for college students, working professionals seeking extra spending cash and/or those looking to get a foot in the door in the radio industry.
If interested in this position, please send the following to Tom Wall – [email protected]
1. Letter of Interest
CAT COUNTRY INTERNSHIP
Hall Communications is seeking enthusiastic and eager individuals who are interested in delving into the world of radio. The positions expose the individuals to several educational opportunities in all departments, giving a hands-on, practical experience and a well-rounded education of all aspects of the radio station, including the day-to-day functions. Interns will also have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience while exploring future career possibilities. Our internship program will provide you with an opportunity to combine your hard earned book learning with some necessary real world experience.
If interested in this position, please send the following to [email protected]
1. Letter of Interest