Join our Sales Department!
Considering a new career? Are you motivated, determined, and persuasive? If so, Cat Country 98.1 wants to talk to you about a career in our Sales Department!
Earn excellent commissions, bonuses, and repeat business. WCTK also offers a 401K retirement plan, paid vacation, and medical benefits.
WCTK is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. If you’re the right person with the skills to meet this exciting and challenging position, send your resume to:
General Manager, WCTK
75 Oxford Street, Ste. 402
Providence, Rhode Island 02905
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resume must be received by June 16, 2019
Morning Show Co-Host Opening
Hall Communications has a morning show co-host opening at heritage country station WCTK-FM (Cat Country 98.1) in Providence. The position will be filled immediately. All materials should be e-mailed to email@example.com.
We are looking for someone who is
- Living and breathing the country music lifestyle
- Passionate about his or her craft
- Wants to have fun on the job
- Ready to engage our rabid fan base
- Knows how to be a team player
Digital and social media skills are a must. Experience on the air in a PPM market is preferred, but not required. Ability to run a tight board, edit calls and “quarterback” a show is a plus.
One of our current co-hosts is retiring from the business after 11 years at Cat Country. Taking her place, you will work with our established co-host representing WCTK as our flagship daypart. Public appearances at client events and station events are an important part of the job.
E-mail a cover letter, mp3 sample of your on-air work, resume and links to your social media to VP/Programming Bob Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hall Communications INC is an equal opportunity employer and a great place to build a radio career.
Materials are due by June 14, 2019.
Join Our Promotions Team!
We are seeking a Promotions Assistant to join our team!
The Promotions Assistant role is a part-time position (up to 15-30 hrs/week) with varying weekly hours, dependent upon our event schedule. Flexibility is key.
- Providing Support within the Promotions, Production, Social Media, and Sales Departments
- Staffing promotional appearances (working client/community remotes)
- Acting as a Brand Ambassador for the station
- Staffing other station promotions as necessary
- Assisting with event marketing, community, and public relations for Hall Communications in Providence
- Coordinating, executing, and recapping the station’s on-air promotions, giveaways, and on-site appearances
- Overseeing interns through orientation, day to day instruction, station appearances, and evaluation
- Managing station website and inventory of promotional items and resources
- Assisting with proposal writing, copy writing, social media planning and execution, graphic design and station contests
Skills needed: Interpersonal skills Basic knowledge of Microsoft programs including Power Point and Excel Driving.
Availability needed: Nights & Weekends 1-2 Weekdays
A valid driver’s license is necessary for all promotions staff.
Email resume to email@example.com to apply.
Applications due by June 15, 2019.